- Even at just 5’4” (162cm) tall, I have never felt small. I like the way Germans put it: klein, aber oho…small but powerful.
- My best friend and I have shared 30 years of photographing our many travel adventures, numerous cups of Starbucks coffee, supporting each others artistic endeavors, and we’re still laughing until our jaws hurt.
- “Teddi, is that your real name?” My Dad promised his best friend, to name his first-born after him. Fortunately Mom stepped in, “You will not name my sweet baby-girl Theodora”. They agreed on Teddi.
- As a schoolgirl, I was voted the girl with the most beautiful long silky hair. Nice but, as a competitive swimmer I fought daily to stuff all that hair into those hideous latex swim caps. Off came those long silky locks. To this day, I wear a short easy hairstyle, even though I still dream of sporting a stylish French braid once again.
- Ahhh, the life of a US Air Force military brat…I have lived in 22 cities, in 11 American states, and on 2 continents. Aside from acquiring spunky, self-sufficient, and adaptable characteristics, I’ve lived in places most people only dream of visiting and it takes me 5 minutes to answer, “Where are you from?”
- With a name like Teddi you might guess I was Dad’s girl. Ever since I could walk, I followed my dad everywhere...the garage, the yard, the Sears hardware store, etc. I loved playing with tools, and learning about metal- & wood-working, cars, yard-care, and more. These days, I’ve changed up the tools I work with to create jewelry...they are much cleaner and so much easier to hold onto.
- After learning more about nutrition, animal welfare, and the environmental impacts of factory farming, I have adopted a plant-based vegetarian diet and reinvented my cooking skills. Next, is learning how to bake flavorful AND nutritious gluten-free goodies.
CLICK HERE, to find out what I'll be up to next...